Thursday 13 November 2014

My struggle with acne

Hi Y'all
Sorry haven't been here for a while.
For the past 6 months I have been using the below regimen on my face.

At night I wash my face with luke warm water and gentle cleanser and apply Castor oil.
Wash my face with a gentle cleanser in the morning,  apply the clinique oil free moisture (with sp15) just because am black doesn't mean I dont need protection from the sun.

Which kept me pimple free, I then went to a wedding a few days ago and applied make up, foundation, blush, eyeshadow. ..
I think I washed the make up off well and applied my castor oil, however the next morning I woke up with a lovely pimple on my cheek!

I went a little crazy with the castor, I think I was rough it in rubbing on my face, broke the skin and that one pimple became 3.
I took a deep breath and went back to my spot treatment of cinnamon powder with lemon.
I started the treatment last night. Used it again this morning for 30 minutes before washing it off and applying the moisturizer.


Will keep posting my progress.





No comments:

Post a Comment